|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 07:14 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- The last few months has seen 888Ladies involved in an altruistic campaign as part of the Joy of Bingo family. In aid of Breast Cancer Care, Joy of Bingo committed to donating a minimum of GBP 20,000 to the cause and has exceeded expectations by more than 50%.
The donation, established from across all the family's brands, grew alongside a flurry of activity and excitement throughout the year until now.
The grand total, with the help of their loyal and brilliant bingo players, was an impressive GBP 31,274.00. This is a tremendous accomplishment and illustrates the commitment of 888ladies and the solid relationship they share with their players.
Awareness for breast cancer was raised alongside non-profit, guaranteed jackpot games, worth over GBP 20,000, in addition to fun promotions such as 'Guess the amount of sweets in the jar'. Pink Friday was a particularly vibrant promotion; it saw Joy of Bingo partnered with Breast Cancer Care to bring players some very special bingo games. The GBP 5k Pink Fridays got everyone thinking pink every Friday throughout October with a total of GBP 5,000 to win playing 75 ball bingo games.
Breast Cancer Care is a charity which aims to ensure that every person affected by breast cancer gets the best treatment, information and support. They provide candid advice alongside clinical expertise to people affected by breast cancer, whatever the stage. Their ethos is to provide emotional and practical support while they campaign for improvement in present and future standards of support and care.
It was not just bingo, but a worthy cause on the minds of many that brought players together to raise substantial financial support for the cause. 888ladies are thrilled to have contributed to a campaign that sees the Breast Cancer Care charity change lives and bring optimism to many.
Jennifer Von Strohe Huxley
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
+44 (0)207 487 8694
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks