|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 07:07 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhh4lr/online) has announced the addition of the "Online Advertising Forecasts" report to their offering.
Global online advertising revenues will reach $143 billion in 2017, according to a new report from Digital TV Research. The Online Advertising Forecasts report estimates that the 2017 total is more than double the $66 billion recorded in 2010 and considerably up from the $92 billion predicted for 2012.
The US will remain the dominant territory for online advertising expenditure. Its share of online advertising revenues stay at 40% of the global total, although its online ad spend will grow from $26,040 million in 2010 to $58,133 million in 2017. The UK will retain second place, recording $11,724 million in 2017. China will overtake Japan to take third place in 2014. China's online advertising revenues will grow from $2,600 million in 2010 to $10,808 million in 2017.
Published in November 2012, this 34-page PDF report covers 40 countries. Contents include:
- Executive summary and analysis
- Online advertising country profiles. NEW FOR THIS EDITION
- Global forecasts summary (2010-2017)
- Total household forecasts (2010-2017)
- Fixed broadband household forecasts (2010-2017)
- Fixed broadband household as % of total households (2010-2017)
- Online advertising expenditure forecasts (2010-2017)
- Online advertising expenditure per broadband household (2010-2017)
Key Topics Covered:
Forecasts (2010-2017) contain the following detail for each country:
- Total households (000)
- Fixed broadband households (000)
- Broadband households/Total households (%)
- Online advertising total (US$ mil.)
- Online advertising per broadband household (US$)
40 Countries Covered:
- Czech Rep.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhh4lr/online
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks