|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
AutoLifeSaver automatically manages the battery-consuming WiFi and Bluetooth radios based on location, providing up to 30% longer battery life on Android phones.
Battery is the #1 concern for Android users – mobile phones often don't survive the workday without recharging. A common problem is caused by WiFi and Bluetooth, which are draining battery even when not in use. Advanced users are saving battery life by manually switching off WiFi and Bluetooth when leaving home. However, this is a rather cumbersome and repetitive task - aren't mobile phones supposed to be "smart"?
With AutoLifeSaver, Android users never again have to manually switch off WiFi or Bluetooth just to save battery life - AutoLifeSaver will do that automatically and improves battery life by up to 30% by managing WiFi and Bluetooth based on location.
Automatic WiFi: AutoLifeSaver automatically manages WiFi based on location. For example, if the user enables WiFi at home, AutoLifeSaver will remember that WiFi should be on at that location. When the user leaves home, WiFi will be switched off automatically to save battery life. When the user comes back home again, WiFi will automatically switch on, ready to connect to the home network.
Automatic Bluetooth: AutoLifeSaver also manages Bluetooth based on location. For example, if the user switches on Bluetooth when getting into the car, AutoLifeSaver remembers that Bluetooth should be on at that location. If the user leaves the car at the airport, Bluetooth will be switched off automatically, and back on when the user returns from the trip, ready to connect to the handsfree in the car.
Unlike other tools, AutoLifeSaver operates completely in the background and remembers locations where WiFi and/or Bluetooth are required. AutoLifeSaver learns automatically - no need for manual configuration.
AutoLifeSaver is available immediately for download from on Google Play for US$ 1.99. A fully functional 7 day trial version is available. After the trial period, users can purchase a license with in-app purchasing or get a free license by promoting the product to 10 friends.
AutoLifeSaver Ltd is an innovative software company located in Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on advanced battery-optimization technologies for Smartphones and Tablets.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks