|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
Overture, the preferred Carrier Ethernet edge and aggregation partner for service providers and network operators worldwide, today announced its “Number 1” ranking by the Triangle Business Journal’s 2012 Fast 50 awards, which annually recognizes the 50 fastest growing private companies in North Carolina’s Research Triangle region. Since its first appearance on the list in 2008, Overture has consistently moved up in the rankings to achieve its current leadership position.
The 2011 Fast 50 award winners are selected and ranked based on a formula that counts revenue growth and profitability in the preceding three years (2009-2011). The numbers are analyzed by PricewaterhouseCoopers, a Fast 50 partner for nearly a decade.
“The foundation of this growth is a team of Overture employees that are relentlessly focused on our customers’ success.” said Mike Aquino, president and CEO, Overture. “And while we’re proud to be named the fastest growing company in the Triangle, we know this accomplishment is directly tied to our customers across the globe who continue to choose our Carrier Ethernet solutions to create innovative communications services for businesses and mobile networks.”
About Overture Networks
Overture is the preferred Carrier Ethernet edge and aggregation partner to more than 450 service providers and network operators worldwide. By providing an entrance to a smarter network, service providers can leverage Carrier Ethernet to multiply revenue and streamline operational costs by enabling high-capacity Ethernet services over any physical media, including fiber, copper and TDM. Overture’s solutions are designed for reliability and ease of use, and arm customers to compete in demanding applications such as cloud computing and mobile communications that require greater bandwidth and smarter networks. Overture is headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, with offices around the globe. For more information, visit http://www.overturenetworks.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London