|By ACN Newswire||
|November 18, 2012 10:29 PM EST||
The award was conferred based on EC-Council Academy's show in exemplary growth and performance in 2011. Criterias used to judge this included number of students trained, course methodology, diversity in trainining portfolio and the level of innovation in training delivery methods.
Customers feedback, results and achievements were also included in the list of criteria used to identify the winner for this award category.
Deloitte was the official awards evaluators and conducted evaluations for the eight award categories. Each shortlisted nominee was put through a scoring evaluation against the scoring criteria and the final decision was agreed upon by a panel of judges.
Since its inception in 2000, EC-Council Academy has provided the information security industry focused content. The constantly updated content is developed by global information security experts - ensuring that the content is relevant, and cutting edge. Today, the company has presense throughout Asia Pacific and Australia.
EC-Council Academy has a very strict prerequisite qualification condition for trainers. Each trainer must be certified with a higher level qualification/certification and be industry practitioners too before they're allowed to conduct a class. The training methods used are practical, technical and interactive.
To date, EC-Council Academy is the only training firm in Malaysia that specializes in information security and nothing else.
"We are very pleased with winning the 'Information Security Education & Training Provider of the Year' award for the third consecutive time. I sincerely thank CyberSecurity Malaysia for recognizing our efforts in increasing information security awareness and knowledge," said Wilson Wong, Managing Director, EC-Council Academy.
Learn more about EC-Council Academy at www.eccouncilacademy.org
+603 7665 0911
Source: EC-Council Academy
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London