|By PR Newswire||
|November 18, 2012 10:00 PM EST||
TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Cloudforce Japan 2012 – Japan's business event of the year. More than 10,000 registrants are expected to attend the event on Dec. 6 at Tokyo Big Sight, where Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver a powerful keynote on how companies can drive business growth.
Through visionary keynotes and interactive sessions, Cloudforce Japan 2012 will empower attendees with insights on how social and mobile cloud technologies are enabling companies to connect with their customers, partners, employees—and even products—in entirely new ways.Comment on the News:
- "We're in the midst of a social revolution," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "At Cloudforce Japan, we will show how our customers are using social technologies and transforming the way they sell, service, market, collaborate and innovate to drive business growth."
Connecting in Entirely New Ways
A social revolution is taking place around the world. There are more than 4.5 billion social users globally having more than 150 million conversations everyday on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. But the social revolution is no longer just a consumer movement; it is creating a customer revolution for every business today. Fortune 100 companies are experiencing 123 percent growth in the number of fans on Facebook, while website traffic continues to decline. IDC reports that spending on social networking is up 47 percent, the highest growth in spending for any technology category. And, a 2012 McKinsey Global Institute study reports that 70 percent of companies have adopted social technology—and that these social technologies have the opportunity to unlock $1.3 trillion in business value.Japan's Business Event of the year
Cloudforce Japan 2012 is the business event of the year and will feature:
- Inspirational keynote from Marc Benioff featuring top brands including ASKUL, Japan Airlines, and the Toyota Motor Corporation
- Special afternoon session where Toyota President Akio Toyoda and former U.S. Secretary of State General Colin Powell will join Benioff onstage for an inspiring conversation about leadership
- Eight keynotes featuring the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Work.com, Salesforce Chatter, and the Salesforce Platform as well as SMB and Developer sessions led by salesforce.com executives
- More than 30 interactive sessions led by industry experts
Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Live demos and solutions from more than 100 leading cloud computing companies in the Cloud Expo
- Developer Zone featuring hands on-coding and best practices for building the next generation of social apps.
- Watch the keynote online and join the conversation with Salesforce Live beginning at 10:00 a.m. Asia/Tokyo time (5:00 p.m. PDT) at www.salesforce.com/live.
- Become a fan of Salesforce Japan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforceJapan
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter and use the #cloudforce hashtag to join the conversation
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter.
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com.
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Rypple, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher