|By Marketwired .||
|November 18, 2012 07:12 PM EST||
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- Orocobre Limited (TSX:ORL)(ASX:ORE) ("the Company") is pleased to announce that it has been named the "Mining Company of the Year 2012" by Argentine mining magazine Panorama Minero and Fundacion Para el Desarrollo de le Mineria Argentina(i).
This prestigious honour was awarded at Panorama Minero's 36th anniversary dinner on the 14th of November in Buenos Aires.
"I'm so pleased that our organization is receiving this distinguished recognition," said Managing Director & CEO Richard Seville. "It is a testimony to the efforts and dedication of the strong team we have in Argentina. Our team is committed to building a first class mining company whilst making positive contribution to our communities within which we operate. We are honoured by this affirmation."
(i)The translation of Fundacion para el desarrollo de le Mineria Argentina is Foundation for development of Argentina Mining.
About Orocobre Limited
Orocobre Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:ORL)(ASX:ORE), and is building a substantial Argentinian-based industrial minerals company through the construction and operation of its portfolio of lithium, potash and boron projects and facilities in the Puna region of northern Argentina. The Company is building in partnership with Toyota Tsusho Corporation and JEMSE, the first large-scale, "greenfield" brine based lithium plant in nearly 20 years at the Salar de Olaroz. This high margin project has a planned production rate after ramp up of 17,500 tonnes per annum of battery grade lithium carbonate scheduled to commence in Q2 2014. The Company also wholly-owns Borax Argentina, an important regional borate producer. Orocobre has recently been included in the S&P/ASX 300 Index. For further information, please visit www.orocobre.com.
ABN 31 112 589 910
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?