|By PR Newswire||
|November 18, 2012 03:10 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) ("Perfect World" or the "Company"), a leading online game developer and operator based in China, today announced shareholder resolutions adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Hong Kong today.
Perfect World's shareholders adopted the following resolutions proposed by the Company:
- Appointment of the Independent Auditor PricewaterhouseCoopers for the fiscal year 2012; and
- To authorize each of the directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolution 1 as such director, in his absolute discretion, thinks fit.
About Perfect World Co., Ltd. (http://www.pwrd.com)
Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD) is a leading online game developer and operator based in China. Perfect World primarily develops online games based on proprietary game engines and game development platforms. Perfect World's strong technology and creative game design capabilities, combined with extensive knowledge and experiences in the online game market, enable it to frequently and promptly introduce popular games designed to cater changing customer preferences and market trends. Perfect World's current portfolio of self-developed online games includes massively multiplayer online role playing games ("MMORPGs"): "Perfect World," "Legend of Martial Arts," "Perfect World II," "Zhu Xian," "Chi Bi," "Pocketpet Journey West," "Battle of the Immortals," "Fantasy Zhu Xian," "Forsaken World," "Dragon Excalibur," "Empire of the Immortals" and "Return of the Condor Heroes;" an online casual game: "Hot Dance Party;" and a number of web games and social networking games. While a substantial portion of the revenues are generated in China, Perfect World operates its games in North America, Europe and Japan through its own subsidiaries. Perfect World's games have also been licensed to leading game operators in a number of countries and regions in Asia, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and the Russian Federation and other Russian speaking territories. Perfect World intends to continue to explore new and innovative business models and is committed to maximizing shareholder value over time.
For further information, please contact
Perfect World Co., Ltd.
Vivien Wang – Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
Joanne Deng – Investor Relations Manager
Christensen Investor Relations
SOURCE Perfect World Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks