|By PR Newswire||
|November 18, 2012 12:33 AM EST||
TEMPE, Ariz., Nov. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, semiconductors, and sapphire and silicon wafers, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the fourth quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 5:00 pm ET.
Executive Chairman J.S. Whang; President and CEO, Fokko Pentinga; and Executive Vice President & CFO, Brad Anderson will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The dial-in details for the live conference are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-877-317-6789
- Canada toll free: 1-866-605-3852
- International: 1-412-317-6789
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at: http://www.amtechsystems.com
A telephone replay will be available 1 hour after the end of the conference through December 12, 2012 at 9:00am ET. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-877-344-7529
- International: 1-412-317-0088
- Conference code: 10020571
About Amtech Systems, Inc.
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures capital equipment, including silicon wafer handling automation, thermal processing equipment and related consumables used in fabricating solar cells, LED and semiconductor devices. Semiconductors, or semiconductor chips, are fabricated on silicon wafer substrates, sliced from ingots, and are part of the circuitry, or electronic components, of many products including solar cells, computers, telecommunications devices, automotive products, consumer goods, and industrial automation and control systems. The Company's wafer handling, thermal processing and consumable products currently address the diffusion, oxidation, and deposition steps used in the fabrication of solar cells, LEDs, semiconductors, MEMS and the polishing of newly sliced silicon wafers.
Amtech Systems, Inc.
Bradley C. Anderson
Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE Amtech Systems, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher