|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 07:01 PM EST||
NEW YORK, November 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Investors in Asia are to be offered exclusive, free, private meetings on how to invest in prime Manhattan and Miami real estate by leading experts from Manhattan Miami Real Estate. The luxury real estate experts will be visiting five Asian cities between November 21 and December 3 this year: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei and Seoul.
To support foreign investors and help make the purchasing process even easier, Manhattan Miami Real Estate has also launched The Foreign Buyer's Guide Infographic giving clear, concise advice for would-be investors in an accessible, visual, online format. Including details of costs involved and illustrations of financing options, the Infographic also reveals the '6 Simple Steps' for foreign buyers and explanations of types of property available.
With links to properties for sale and additional FAQs, Manhattan Miami Real Estate are positioning this Infographic as a vital resource for any foreign buyers exploring their investment options in Manhattan and Miami.
Ricardo Mello, Co-Founder of Manhattan Miami Real Estate, says "We know some investors have great interest in the Manhattan and Miami real estate markets, however, they are a bit apprehensive about making an investment. Our solution is the new Foreign Buyer's Guide Infographic - a vital, one-stop shop for investors, showing them just how easy it is to purchase property in these markets."
"Coupled with our expertise, we offer foreign investors all the information they need to invest in the Manhattan and Miami property markets which continue to see steady growth in prices and demand."
"As we continue to see great interest in these markets coming from Asian investors, we are offering private meetings to educate potential buyers of Manhattan Miami real estate"
At the private meetings, experts will give tailored advice on:
- The Buying Process in NYC and/or Miami
- Issues Facing the Foreign Buyer
- Manhattan and Miami Market Performance
- Current Buying Opportunities
- New Developments
- Financing Options Available to Foreign Buyers
For further information, please contact +852-8192-9311 or +1-646-627-7656.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks