|By Marketwired .||
|November 17, 2012 12:53 PM EST||
BUENA PARK, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/17/12 -- In what has become a tradition, the 2013 Tournament of Roses® Royal Court paid its annual visit to Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament® in Buena Park, California. It was the court's first visit to Orange County since it was announced on October 8, 2012. The court met with King Don Carlos and Princess Catalina, and the Medieval Times Knights of the Realm. The group then attended the banquet and show, a reenactment of a medieval feast and jousting tournament.
"This was the first time I've been allowed to eat with my fingers, and I loved it," joked Rose Queen Vanessa Manjarrez, when asked about her Medieval Times experience.
Medieval Times has a longstanding partnership with the Tournament of Roses. Medieval Knights and their Andalusian horses, which have marched in the Rose Parade since 1988, will return in 2013. Medieval Times also will be at Equestfest, a horsemanship exhibit that features participants of the 2013 Rose Parade. It will be held at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center on Saturday, December 29, beginning at noon.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament's California Castle is located at 7662 Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, CA. Medieval Times is North America's No. 1 dinner attraction and Orange County's Celebration Destination.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2157550
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher