|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 10:45 AM EST||
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chad Wayne Meyers, a 30-year-old employee at the Willow Lake Mine in Southeast Illinois, was fatally injured early this morning after he became pinned by a continuous mining machine that he was operating. The underground mine has been idled pending investigation and appropriate officials with the state, federal government and union have been contacted.
Willow Lake deeply mourns the loss of a fellow employee and expresses its sympathies to family members, coworkers, and friends.
-The use of the words "Peabody," "the company" and "our" relate to Peabody, our subsidiaries and our majority-owned affiliates.
SOURCE Peabody Energy
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher