|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 09:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Blyth, Inc. ("Blyth" or the "Company") (NYSE: BTH).
The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by failing to disclose that: the viability of a weight loss business Blyth has a controlling interest in, ViSalus, Inc., was being overstated, masking declining performance in the Company's other operating units and product lines.
On September 21, 2012 Moody's Investors Services cut its outlook for the Company. The market then began to learn through a series of partial disclosures ending on November 6, 2012, that the Company's financial soundness and business metrics were not as positive as they had been represented earlier in the year. The subsequent decline in Blyth's stock price caused the loss of more than $462 million in the Company's market capitalization value.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/BTH. There is no cost or obligation to you.
If you purchased Blyth stock or options between March 14, 2012 and November 6, 2012 and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/BTH. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Blyth's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others.
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
Francis McConville, Esq.
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher