|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 09:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Envivio, Inc. ("Envivio" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: ENVI).
The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by failing to disclose that: (1) Envivio's largest customers did not view the Company's services as a priority and were uninterested in increasing their demand for Envivio services to the extent represented; (2) the Company was experiencing lengthening sales cycles for closing new business; (3) the Company was struggling to maintain a competitive advantage due to the technologies of its rival, Harmonic Inc.; and (4) considering that the Company's business was not growing as quickly as represented, the Company's past revenue results were not indicative of Envivio's future financial operations.
An accurate picture of Envivio's business began to be disclosed on August 13, 2012. On that day, Envivio stock fell 56% after Defendants disclosed that the Company's preliminary second quarter revenues were substantially below prior projections. On September 6, 2012, Envivio definitively announced poor second quarter results and disappointing guidance. Envivio stock fell another 20%, falling to $2.15 per share on September 7, 2012 – a 76% decline from the Company's $9.00 IPO price.
Then, on November 13, 2012 Envivio issued a press release revealing that revenues for the third quarter ending October 31, 2012 would be in the range of $7.0 million – $7.5 million, well below the Company's previous guidance of $10 million – $11 million. This resulted in a further decline of Envivio share price of roughly 16.5 percent on November 14, 2012.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/ENVI. There is no cost or obligation to you.
If you purchased Envivio stock or options pursuant or traceable to the Company's April 24, 2012 Initial Public Offering and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/ENVI. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Envivio's conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others.
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq.
Francis McConville, Esq.
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London