|By Marketwired .||
|November 17, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/17/12 -- On November 17, Canadian Space Agency (CSA) Astronaut Jeremy Hansen, Let's Talk Science President Bonnie Schmidt and CBC Quirks & Quarks Host Bob McDonald will launch a joint initiative aimed at promoting young Canadians' interest for science.
They will unveil an unprecedented program of scientific activities directly related to CSA Astronaut Chris Hadfield's mission. This unique educational program will, for instance, enable high school students to interact in real time with Chris Hadfield during his stay aboard the International Space Station, and to share their experiments with many other young Canadians.
Media are invited to attend the event.
When: Saturday, November 17, 2012 Time: 10:05 to 10:30 a.m. Who: - Jeremy Hansen, CSA Astronaut - Bonnie Schmidt, Let's Talk Science President - Bob McDonald, CBC Radio Host - Groups of teachers Where: Science Teachers' Association of Ontario conference Room: International B Doubletree International Plaza Hotel 655 Dixon Road, Toronto ON, M9W 1J3
For further information about Let's Talk Science: www.letstalkscience.ca
For further information about the Canadian Space Agency: www.asc-csa.gc.ca
Follow us on :
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher