|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 06:52 AM EST||
DANBURY, Conn., Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Armored AutoGroup will hold a conference call to discuss these results on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Investors interested in participating should dial 888-233-4937 with conference ID 71310346 or should email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
A replay of the conference call will also be available by dialing 855-859-2056.
ABOUT ARMORED AUTOGROUP
Armored AutoGroup Inc., headquartered in Danbury, CT, is primarily comprised of the Armor All® and STP® brands. The current product line of Armor All protectants, wipes, tire and wheel care products, glass cleaners, leather care products and washes is designed to clean, shine and protect interior and exterior automobile surfaces. The offering of STP oil and fuel additives, functional fluids and automotive appearance products has a broad customer base ranging from professional racers to car enthusiasts and ''Do-it-Yourselfers''. The Company has a diversified geographic footprint with direct operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico and the U.K. and distributor relationships in approximately 50 countries. For more information, please visit www.armorall.com and www.stp.com.
Kekst and Company
SOURCE Armored AutoGroup Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher