|By PR Newswire||
|November 17, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
DONGGUAN, China, Nov. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd. announces that the communications cable with the following surface printing which bears an UL Mark for the market of United States did not comply with UL requirements, and may represent a fire hazard.
This incompliancy has been immediately corrected internally, as soon as the 2nd batch was produced on November 2010.
Name of Product: Communications Cable, Type Cat 6.
Manufacturer: INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd.
Date of Manufacture: 8 /Oct. /2010
Hazard: Communication cable does not comply with the CMR requirements, which may cause an increased risk of fire
On the Box:
ITEM No.: OD-C6CMRSR-BK
Lot No. : 154133
On the cable: The surface printing on the jacket
CAT6 23AWGX4P UTP CMR E200534 C(UL) ANSI/TIA 568C.2 ETL VERIFIED FT4 ELTOP ELECTRONICS
SOURCE INVENTA Industrial Co., Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London