|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 09:55 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The first annual charity gala for The White Project is set to take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on December 8, 2012. The star-studded gala will include entertainers, athletes and celebrities that have dedicated a part of their lives to help children across the globe actively. HIH Princess Yasmine Pahlavi will be honored during the evening of the gala for her more than 20 years of work as an attorney and activist on behalf of children and at-risk youth. A special celebrity will receive the "Children of the World Humanitarian Award" for all of her efforts to help children globally.
The White Project touches youth all across the globe, working with a variety of foundations that give girls and boys the opportunity to become global leaders and channel their energy and compassion to raise awareness and funds that help some of the world's hardest-to-reach adolescent girls. Not only targeting youth in the United States, The White Project also focuses on youth in places like Iran through the Foundation for the Children of Iran. FCI is organized to help arrange life-altering medical treatment for Iranian children using a worldwide network of volunteers. Also the Levantine Cultural Center focuses on arts and education for children in the Middle East, Afghanistan, South Africa, North Africa, East Asia and many more. Another one of the foundations that The White Project works closely with is Orphan's Whispers. Orphan's Whispers touches the lives of children facing adversity and obstacles daily.
About The White Project
The White Project initiative is an experience that will provide unique and tremendous opportunities giving new hope and dreams to children around the world. It is estimated that over 100 million girls and over 70 million boys not having reached the age of eighteen are subjected to abuse every year. The evening will be dedicated to restoring smiles on faces of the millions of innocent boys and girls who have known nothing but sorrow and tears. This night is set to show the difference that can be made with the story of a little Afghani girl named Dalia, who was taken from an abusive life into a new life filled with a brighter future.
When: Saturday, December 8, 2012
Where: The Beverly Hilton Hotel
Red carpet arrivals: 7pm-8pm
For more information on The White Project and press inquiries contact Eve Sarkisyan of Y.E.S. Public Relations at (818) 422-4472 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE The White Project
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London