|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 08:05 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- GMN Aerospace was joined by The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) representatives for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the Seattle plant of GMN Aerospace. The ceremony commemorated the opening of a new manufacturing cell dedicated to aerospace. Following the event, Carlo Mears, Vice President of GMN Aerospace and Alan Wittman, Director of Supplier Management, Interiors at The Boeing Company signed a new contract of intent extending the business relationship between the two companies.
The new manufacturing cell was established as a result of collaboration between GMN Aerospace and The Boeing Company. The two companies worked together to create efficiencies within GMN that would ultimately support Boeing's affordability goals. The new cell represents one step that GMN Aerospace has taken to reduce delivery time.
"We have built a strong relationship with The Boeing Company but we realize that it is performance based and we only excel when we work together," said Mears. "We must continue to improve our processes to provide value with quality products that are delivered on-time. These steps are part of a larger effort on the part of GMN Aerospace to support all of the Aerospace companies we serve."
About GMN Aerospace
As a key part of GM Nameplate, GMN Aerospace is a recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of mandatory markings and subassemblies for the entire aircraft. This includes interior and exterior mandatory markings, component supplier for passenger service units (PSU), custom plastic injection molded components, and aerospace sub-assemblies. www.gmnaerospace.com
Since receiving its first Boeing order in 1960, GM Nameplate has provided Boeing and the aerospace industry with high-quality products and continues to build on its collaborative relationship with Boeing today. Quality and Delivery are the core focus to all GM Nameplate's custom products.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher