|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/17/12 -- Berkley Renewables Inc. (CNSX:BKS)(FRANKFURT:WKN 871666)(BERLIN:WKN 871666) ("Berkley" or the "Company") is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement consisting of up to 1,500,000 units (the "Units") at a price of $0.10 per Unit for gross proceeds of up to $150,000. Each Unit consists of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (the "Warrant"). Each whole Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one additional common share (the "Warrant Shares") of the Company at a price of $0.20 per Warrant Share for a period of two years following the close of the private placement. Proceeds arising from the sale of the Units will be used for general working capital purposes.
Berkley Renewables Inc. is a growth-oriented oil and gas issuer pursuing renewable energy opportunities, primarily in the solar energy sector.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Matt Wayrynen, President and Chief Executive Officer
This release may contain statements that are considered as forward-looking statements and are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning the specific factors disclosed under the heading "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, nor is it a solicitation of an offer to buy, securities.
The CNSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks