|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 07:38 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/17/12 -- Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. (TSX:CWA) (Coast) has announced a cash dividend of $0.035 per share for the month of November 2012. The dividend is to be paid December 5, 2012 to shareholders of record on November 23, 2012. At current levels, Coast's monthly dividend equates to $0.42 per share on an annualized basis.
Coast is a leading independent supplier of major household appliances and accessories to developers and builders of multi-family and single-family housing, and to retail customers. Founded in 1978, Coast currently operates 16 stores, with 15 locations across the four western provinces and one store in the Greater Toronto Area.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?