|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A new website has been set up listing the top 20 executive search firms in the nation. Topexcecutivesearchfirms.com is sure to be a new leading source for businesses looking to find cooperative executives. The website was created in part by top experts who have worked as executive recruiters for years.
The site provides details on each executive search firm listed. It shows the company website, location and a detailed profile. The profile includes an overview of the company, their areas of concentration, their key executive and a list of representative clients when applicable.
There is also an icon that allows viewers to vote for the firm they like best; a beneficial resource for businesses to see which firms other businesses find helpful.
Two well-known companies in the field have been ranked #1 and #5.
Boyden was founded in 1946 and is run by Trina Gordon, CEO. They are one of the only executive search firms that operate in on an international scale. Gordon has been featured in Business Week and The Wall Street Journal for her work.
Ranked fifth, N2Growth is a firm that has worked with AT&T, Dell, Bank of America and McGraw-Hill. Their CEO, Mike Myatt has worked with fortune 500 CEOs for leadership advising and has been featured in Forbes and The Washington Times.
In large companies, executives are often promoted from within the company but more and more often companies are using executive recruiters in their succession planning, even for CEO succession planning.
Hiring people to fill executive positions is a huge task to entrust to someone. Companies want to be sure the firm they enlist is trustworthy. For that reason, this resource is sure to become a valuable source for in many companies.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher