|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
BLOOMER, Wis., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bloomer Plastics, Inc. announced today the launch of its new and improved company website.
The new site offers a contemporary look and streamlined user interface. It features enhanced resources including:
- More concise descriptions of markets served and Bloomer's associated product lines to include aerospace, automotive, composites, prepreg, rubber separator, packaging, consumer, office products, medical and health care.
- Improved customer e-commerce portal with upgraded navigation and clean user interface. Other new features to include archived press releases, social networking integration with links to all of our online presences, and a meet the team page with direct contact information of the sales and executive team.
- Enhanced toolbox for quick unit of measure conversion calculations to simplify ordering practices.
"We're pleased with the launch of our newly designed site and its ability to take our web presence to the next level," said Kevin Keneally, Chief Executive Officer. "We wanted to improve our customers' access to Bloomer's custom engineered film capabilities and solutions with the ultimate objective of expanding BPI's market reach."
The new website can be accessed at www.BloomerPlastics.com.
About Bloomer Plastics:
A leading domestic and international engineered films producer for high performance industrial, medical, automotive, agricultural and consumer market segments, Bloomer Plastics excels in design of value-added cast embossed film structures and laminations for the most demanding applications. Certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards, the company is focused on offering exceptional speed to market for new product development and excels in delivering quality, service and technology to its valued customer base.
SOURCE Bloomer Plastics, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks