|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 05:08 PM EST||
OTTAWA, Nov. 16, 2012 /CNW/ - The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister of State (Sport), and Mark Adler, Member of Parliament (York Centre), will attend a ceremony to announce funding and design details about the CIBC Pan Am and Parapan Am Athletics Stadium on Monday in Toronto.
This advisory is subject to change without notice.
The details are as follows:
|Date:||Monday, November 19, 2012|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. EST|
|Place:||Next to Lumbers Building|
|York University, Keele Campus|
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks