|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 05:05 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL), a global leader in integrated silicon solutions, will be attending the following investor conferences:
- Credit Suisse Technology Conference on November 28 in Scottsdale, Arizona
- J.P. Morgan Annual CES Technology Forum on January 8 in Las Vegas
The company's presentations will be available to the public via audio webcast. These webcasts can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Marvell's website at www.marvell.com.
Marvell is a global leader in the development of storage, communications and consumer silicon solutions. Marvell's diverse product portfolio includes switching, transceiver, communications controller, wireless and storage solutions that power the entire communications infrastructure, including enterprise, metro, home and storage networking. As used in this release, the term "Marvell" refers to Marvell Technology Group Ltd. and its subsidiaries. For more information please visit www.marvell.com.
Marvell® and the Marvell logo are registered trademarks of Marvell and/or its affiliates.
For further information, contact:
SOURCE Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London