|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Bonterra Energy Corp. (www.bonterraenergy.com) (TSX:BNE) announces the refiling of the Company's December 31, 2011 Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) and the related Certifications of Annual Filings (Form 52-109F1) (Annual Certificates), originally filed on SEDAR on March 22, 2012.
The Internal Control section of the MDA has been rewritten to confirm and clarify the material weakness related to segregation of duties reported in prior periods had been rectified in Q4 2011. Along with the revised MDA, the Company has refiled the Company's related Annual Certificates.
Bonterra Energy Corp. is a conventional oil and gas corporation with operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. The shares are listed on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "BNE".
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks