|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 04:55 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Scott Jones was promoted to president and chief executive officer by Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (Midwestern). Jones has been a member of the CTCA at Midwestern executive team for five years, most recently as chief operating officer. Prior to joining CTCA at Midwestern, Jones was a senior officer at University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina in North Carolina.
"Scott is a strong, experienced leader who will continue to accelerate our patient empowerment care model at Midwestern," said Steve Bonner, president and CEO of CTCA. "He understands what the word 'cancer' means to the patient and family, and also how quick, high value care will deliver our promise of the Mother Standard."
"I joined Cancer Treatment Centers of America inspired by the courageous people who fight cancer and the compassionate team of caregivers who walk with them through their journey," said Jones. "I am honored to serve in this role, and it is my privilege to fight side-by-side with our patients and their families every day."
In his role as president and CEO, Jones will lead an integrated team of medical experts, clinicians and physicians who provide individualized care to patients who have complex cancer. Jones is also an active supporter of the United Way of Lake County and Kiwanis International.
Jones assumes his new role effective immediately, succeeding Anne Meisner, who has been named president and CEO of CTCA at Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Newnan, Georgia.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Inc. (CTCA) is a national network of hospitals focusing on complex and advanced stage cancer. CTCA offers a comprehensive, fully integrated approach to cancer treatment and serves patients from all 50 states at facilities located in suburban Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia, suburban Phoenix and Tulsa. Known for delivering the Mother Standard® of care and Patient Empowered Care®, CTCA provides patients with clear information and innovative treatment options that fight cancer. For more information about CTCA, go to www.cancercenter.com.
SOURCE Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks