|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 04:08 PM EST||
DETROIT, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Motors has named Search Optics, one of the nation's leading automotive digital marketing solutions providers, a turnkey marketing partner for digital marketing initiatives within its dealer base nationwide.
"We have been working with many of GM's top dealers for years," said David Ponn, Search Optics' CEO. "Now, as an iMR Turnkey Vendor, we will be able to expand our successes, developing strategic marketing initiatives to increase the digital presence for a larger number of GM dealers, thereby helping to increase auto sales overall."
Under the iMR program, Search Optics provides the GM dealer network with a number of digital solutions, including managed paid search for desktop and mobile applications, display advertising, site submission, social media, reputation management plus-up, search engine optimization (SEO), video SEO and mobile apps. All of Search Optics' solutions are aligned with its proprietary UPTRACS® performance tracking technology, which is used to optimize digital marketing campaign performance and connect every dollar spent to a phone call or a lead, while also maximizing lead conversion.
"Search Optics is one of the nation's leading digital marketing companies and, therefore, an excellent partner to support our marketing efforts as we move into more progressive online and digital interactions with our customers," said Parrish Hadley, internet director at Houston, Texas-based Beck and Masten Buick GMC, one of the top GMC dealerships in the nation. "This year alone we've seen an uptick in leads which have resulted in increased sales. We attribute this success, in part, to new strategies developed by Search Optics."
About Search Optics
Search Optics is a digital marketing company that specializes in custom, integrated solutions with an emphasis on face-to-face client interaction. The company uses an uncommon blend of progressive technology and human interaction to turn virtual traffic into measureable results. Search Optics, which was founded in 1998, has corporate offices in San Diego, Detroit and Toronto, and field locations in major markets throughout the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit www.searchoptics.com.
SOURCE Search Optics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks