|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 02:37 PM EST||
Rancho Taco Shop of Norco, CA has been honored with a recognition by Inland Empire Magazine in its selection of "The Great Underground Taco Hunt."
NORCO, Calif., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the May, 2012 issue of Inland Empire Magazine published by Inland Empire Media Group, Inc.. Rancho Taco Shop was selected for the following honor:
"The Great Underground Taco Hunt"
A spokesperson from Rancho Taco Shop commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for us. The fact that Inland Empire Magazine included Rancho Taco Shop in its selection of "The Great Underground Taco Hunt," signals that our constant efforts towards business excellence are paying off. We are proud to be included in this recognition."
Following the publication of Rancho Taco Shop's selection for Inland Empire Magazine's The Great Underground Taco Hunt list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Rancho Taco Shop to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Rancho Taco Shop, located in Norco, CA please call 951-371-1792.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Rancho Taco Shop on behalf of Rancho Taco Shop and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Rancho Taco Shop who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Rancho Taco Shop
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Rancho Taco Shop
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher