|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 02:36 PM EST||
Warner Group Inc of Dallas, Texas has been honored with a recognition by Dallas Business Journal in its selection of "Largest North Texas Residential Developers."
DALLAS, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the July, 2012 issue of Dallas Business Journal published by American City Business Journals. Warner Group Inc was selected for the following honor:
"Largest North Texas Residential Developers"
A spokesperson from Warner Group Inc commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for us. The fact that Dallas Business Journal included Warner Group Inc in its selection of 'Largest North Texas Residential Developers,' signals that our constant efforts towards business excellence are paying off. We are proud to be included in this recognition."
Following the publication of Warner Group Inc's selection for Dallas Business Journal's Largest North Texas Residential Developers list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Warner Group Inc to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Warner Group Inc, located in Dallas, Texas please call 214-368-0238, or visit www.warnergroup.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Warner Group Inc on behalf of Warner Group Inc and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Warner Group Inc who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Warner Group Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Warner Group Inc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher