|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 02:36 PM EST||
Dell Senior Vice President, CFO, Brian Gladden, will address investors at the Credit Suisse Technology Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on Wednesday, November 28.
Mr. Gladden will discuss Dell’s recent quarterly results and the company’s strategic initiatives with Kulbinder Garcha, Credit Suisse, Global Telecom Equipment and IT Hardware Analyst, and then take questions from the audience. Mr. Gladden’s remarks will be Webcast live at 10:30 am CT, and be accessible via replay online at www.dell.com/investor.
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?