|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 01:05 PM EST||
FORT MCMURRAY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- BMO Bank of Montreal invites customers and members of the community to celebrate the grand opening of its new full-service Timerlea Landing branch located at 289 Powder Drive in Fort McMurray, on Saturday, November 17, 2012.
The new branch offers customers extended banking hours seven days a week and is designed to provide a great banking experience through a variety of financial services and conveniences, including:
-- Services provided in four different languages; -- Access to commercial account and deposit services; -- Two ATMs; and -- Barrier-free access.
The Timerlea Landing branch is located in the rapidly growing commercial and residential community of Fort McMurray, in the heart of Alberta's energy industry.
"Alberta's economy continues to outperform amid rising oil production and accelerating inward migration," said Robert Kavcic, Economist, BMO Capital Markets. "Real GDP is expected to expand 3.5 per cent this year - more than a percentage point above the national average."
Imran Ahmed, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal, noted that BMO is excited to open another location to serve the personal finance needs of the community.
"With the investment season around the corner and Financial Literacy Month upon us, we encourage new and existing members of the community to speak with our team and learn about the investments options available to them, including Tax-Free Saving Accounts (TFSA)," said Mr. Ahmed.
BMO's new Timberlea Landing branch extended hours of operation are:
-- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Wednesday; -- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday; -- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday; and -- 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. Sunday. Grand Opening Details: Who: Gladys Balcarce, Personal Banking Area Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal Imran Ahmed, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal What: Grand Opening Celebration - Timerlea Landing Branch - Complimentary food, beverages and entertainment - Formal speeches and ribbon-cutting ceremony to begin at 1:00 p.m. - Great giveaways and a raffle draw When: Saturday, November 17, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Where: BMO Bank of Montreal: 289 Powder Drive, Fort McMurray, AB
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $542 billion as at July 31, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London