|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 01:01 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --There is a terrific synergy between fashion designers and celebrities. Fashion designers depend on celebrities to provide exposure for their clothing and accessories, and celebrities need designers to supply them with looks that enhance their glamorous images. This synergy is amped up when a celebrity wears a designer's clothing on a highly rated televised music competition.
On Wednesday night, Khloe Kardashian wore Mac Duggal style 3600T in her role as a co-host of The X- Factor. Her appearance in the dress led to an instant spike in demand for this gold sequined long sleeve dress with a deep v-neck. Retailers bought up all of designer Mac Duggal's on hand stock of this dress within six hours the next day. What had been expected to be over 6 months of supply of this style sold out in less than a day due to Khloe Kardashian wearing it on The X-Factor
Consumers are always on the lookout for fashion trends and when they see a celebrity with wearing an item, it frequently leads to their aspiring to own it, According to retailer Steve Winston of Online Formals in Virginia Beach, VA, "As soon as we saw Khloe wearing the dress on Instagram, we knew it would sell out quickly. We had our first order on this style minutes after the show aired. If a celebrity wears a designer dress we carry, our sales go through the roof,"
Fashion designer Mac Duggal was thrilled when he heard that Khloe Kardashian had chosen one of his designs. "It is such an honor to have this beautiful fashion forward icon recognize my collection!"
About Mac Duggal, LLC
Mac Duggal (http://www.macduggal.com/) designed dresses have been turning heads for almost 30 years. Under the direction of accomplished designer Mac Duggal, the company is one of the fastest growing fashion houses in the world. Mac Duggal dresses, including prom dresses, couture gowns, red carpet dresses, and pageant gowns are carried by the world's leading bridal and special occasion dress retailers
Mac Duggal, LLC
145 Tower Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
SOURCE Mac Duggal, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks