|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Levi & Korsinsky notifies investors of Jefferies Group, Inc. ("Jefferies" or the "Company") (NYSE: JEF) of claims of breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law against the board of directors of the Company in connection with the sale of the Company to its largest shareholder, Leucadia National Corp. (NYSE: LUK). A complaint was filed in New York state court.
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/jefferies-group-jef, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Jefferies shareholders will receive 0.81 Leucadia shares for each share of Jefferies stock they own, representing an approximate value of $17.24 per share. The transaction has a total approximate value of $2.76 billion. Jefferies CEO Richard Handler, who possesses the third largest stake in Jefferies, will stay on as CEO after the merger. The claims concern whether the Jefferies Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Leucadia National Corp. is underpaying for Jeffries shares, thus unlawfully harming Jefferies stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target of $19.00 per Jefferies share.
If you own common stock in Jefferies and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/jefferies-group-jef.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks