|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dimont and Associates, the nation's leader in insurance claims management, announced today they have donated $10,000 to the American Red Cross, in order to help those adversely affected by Super Storm Sandy. Dimont urges other industry members to join in support of the relief efforts in the Northeast.
"Though we are thousands of miles from the devastating path left by Sandy, our hearts go out to those in need and we want to be part of the rebuilding process," says CEO, Bernie Dimont, "We hope this gift will help those whose lives have been disrupted by this catastrophe."
Dimont and Associates proudly supports the American Red Cross and encourages others to visit their website at www.redcross.org to make giving quick and easy.
About Dimont & Associates
Founded in 1996, Dimont & Associates leads the industry in providing best-in-class Residential and Commercial hazard claim and mortgage insurance claim recovery services, offered to mortgage servicers, investors and government sponsored entities (GSEs). Dimont & Associates is headquartered in San Diego, CA with its primary Operations Center located in Dallas, TX. For more information, call 619.768.4161 or go to www.DimontandAssociates.com.
SOURCE Dimont & Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks