|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 12:12 PM EST||
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: TDY) announced today that its subsidiary, Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc., in Huntsville, Ala. was awarded a three year Lab and Office Facility Management contract for Research Services from The Dow Chemical Company in Midland, Mich. (NYSE: DOW) as part of a strategic services partnership between the two companies.
Teledyne Brown, in conjunction with Teledyne Tekmar, will lead on-site and off-site management and support research services at Dow Chemical research facilities in Midland, Mich., Freeport, Texas, and Spring House, Pa. In addition, other Teledyne sites will provide support during the initial stage of the operation.
“We are exceedingly pleased to be working with Dow Chemical as their strategic partner in laboratory operations,” said Robert Mehrabian, chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Teledyne Technologies. “This award complements our strategic thrust in test and measurement, broadens our overall market reach, and increases our commercial portfolio.”
Teledyne Brown will leverage its technology, experience in managing operations and technical services, and expertise of key personnel and senior management team to deliver services that afford safety, quality, and operational efficiency.
Teledyne Brown has a proven record of facilities and plant management. The company has provided propellants, pressurants and calibration services to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center for more than 37 years with 2,446,700 man-hours without a lost time accident. Teledyne Brown also manages an enrichment technology facility that performs classified work and has operated and maintained commercial radiological laboratories since 1965.
Teledyne Technologies is a leading provider of sophisticated instrumentation, digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. Teledyne Technologies’ operations are primarily located in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. For more information, visit Teledyne Technologies’ website at www.teledyne.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher