|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- It is time for gamers to harvest crops and shear some sheep with the launch of Funky Barn, the wild and wacky farm simulation for Nintendo's new Wii U™ system.
For assets go here
Published by 505 Games and developed by Tantalus Media, Funky Barn lets players engage in hands-on farming as they raise and manage animals with quirky personalities, use offbeat farm equipment such as The Shearing Machine and The Egg Collector and manage their open-world farm by balancing a budget, laying down roads, planting trees, protecting the land against natural disasters and more.
The innovative Wii U™ GamePad™ lets gamers shake trees to make fruit fall, map out how to build the farm and interact with the farm animals using the touchscreen and microphone.
Funky Barn has been rated E by the ESRB and is priced at $49.99 for Wii U.
About 505 Games
505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks. Product highlights include Sniper Elite V2, Naughty Bear, Rugby World Cup 2011 and IL2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey.
505 Games is headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK with offices in Los Angeles, Lyon, Munich, Milan and Madrid and a network of distribution partners within the Nordic territories and Australia. For more information on 505 Games and its products please visit www.505games.com
About Tantalus Media
With seventeen years in the business and a portfolio of almost forty titles on most major platforms, Tantalus is one of the world's leading independent development studios. Renowned for handheld work on franchises such as SpongeBob, MX vs ATV, Cars, Ben 10 and the million-unit-selling Pony Friends, Tantalus also develops for the current generation of consoles. The company is based in Melbourne, Australia. For more information visit www.tantalus.com.au.
Wii U is a trademark of Nintendo. ©2012 Nintendo.
For Media Inquiries Please Contact:
Public Relations Director, North America
SOURCE 505 Games
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher