|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 09:40 AM EST||
BOONTON, N.J., Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Unigene Laboratories, Inc. (OTCBB: UGNE), a leader in the design, delivery, manufacture and development of peptide-based therapeutics, announced today that management will report third quarter 2012 financial results before market opens and host a conference call and live audio webcast on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 11 a.m., ET.
Interested participants and investors may access the conference call at 11 a.m., ET by dialing 866-770-7129 (U.S./Canada) or 617-213-8067 (international); participant code 73538559. An audio webcast can be accessed by logging on to the Investors & Media section under the Events tab of the Unigene web site, http://www.unigene.com.
A telephonic replay of the call will be available for two weeks beginning at 1 p.m., ET on November 20. Access numbers for this replay are 888-286-8010 (U.S./Canada) and 617-801-6888 (international); participant code 22096406. The webcast replay will remain available in the Investors section of the Unigene Laboratories web site for 30 days.
ABOUT UNIGENE LABORATORIES, INC.
Unigene Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in the design, delivery, manufacture and development of peptide-based therapeutics. The Company is building a robust portfolio of proprietary partnerships in this expanding drug class based on its Peptelligence™ platform. Peptelligence™ encompasses extensive intellectual property covering drug delivery and manufacturing technologies, unsurpassed research and development expertise, and proprietary know-how representing a genuine distinctive competence. Core Peptelligence™ assets include proprietary oral and nasal peptide drug delivery technologies, and proprietary, high-yield, scalable and reproducible E. coli-based manufacturing technologies.
SOURCE Unigene Laboratories, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks