|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 09:33 AM EST||
LONDON, November 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On Wednesday 14th November, the UK's top IT innovators were out in force at the Battersea Events Arena to celebrate their past years' achievements at the UK IT Industry Awards, an annual event that honours IT leaders and departments who have stood out from the crowd and raised standards within the industry.
This is the seventh consecutive year that qedis have supported the event and we would like to congratulate each and every nominee, with special mention to Susan Cooklin from Network Rail. Susan has shown outstanding leadership and passion in her role as CIO, and was justly presented with the crown of 'CIO of the Year'; an award sponsored by qedis.
qedis would also like to congratulate Hastings Insurance Services Limited (Hastings Direct), who took home the title of 'IT Department of the Year', an award sponsored by qba services, part of qedis consulting ltd.
qedis is continuing to support CIOs in the public and private sectors to reshape their IT functions into strategic assets of the business. By focussing on building our clients' own capability, we're driving forward an initiative that enables our clients to achieve sustainable success, as well as raising the public profile of great IT leaders such as Susan.
qedis is an employee-owned management and technology consulting firm that delivers strategic and tactical business solutions to public and private organisations, including many of the FTSE 250 companies. qedis is a member of Highland Worldwide, an international network of consulting businesses and works closely with US consulting firm North Highland.
qedis offers a full range of consulting services including Business Technology, Project and Programme Leadership, Professionalising IT, Operational Excellence and Business Analysis services. Our largest clients include Marks & Spencer, Network Rail, Sainsbury's, Telefonica and A&N Media.
qedis' is located at Tower House, Southampton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7HA. For more information, please visit qedis online at http://www.qedis.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher