|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 09:32 AM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 results on Friday, December 7, 2012.
Fourth Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the fourth quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Friday, December 7, 2012.
Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the fourth quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between December 7, 2012 and December 22, 2012 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4487936#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday, December 7, 2012 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With more than 81,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With assets of $670 billion (as at July 31, 2012), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?