|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 09:31 AM EST||
At the invitation of Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), Mr. Yu Kun, Deputy General Manager of Howell International Trade Fair Ltd., attended Gstar 2012, which was held in Busan, Korea on November 8-11, 2012, and delivered a speech at the Sino-Korean Game Festival on the opening day.
In his speech, Mr. Yu leveraged ChinaJoy’s experience as a major platform of China’s game industry to introduce the current status of China’s game market and shared valuable statistics about the industry, elaborating on topics including client-end online game, Webgame, mobile game, future trends, China’s game export, and the exchange between China’s game industry and other countries and regions. The speech was greatly applauded by the Korean game companies.
The annual Gstar is Korea’s largest game exhibition. In recent years, it has been attaching more importance to the B To B Area. This year, the B To B Area was separated from the B To C Area and located at Hall 2 of Busan’s BEXCO. The number of exhibitors in the B To B Area also saw a significant rise.
At ChinaJoy from July 26 to July 29, 2012, over 30 Korean game companies joined the Korean Pavilion and took part in the ChinaJoy 2012 B To B Area and harvested a lot. As China and Korea continue to enhance their communication with abundant cooperation cases, ChinaJoy will help accelerate the development of the game industry and the cultural exchange between the two countries through its cooperation with Gstar.
The 11th ChinaJoy will be held at Shanghai New International Expo Center on July 25-28, 2013. Recently, ChinaJoy 2013 B To B Area initiated its booth and sponsorship recruitment, aiming to continue the success of 2012 and offer one-stop business services to meet the different demands of domestic and international game companies seeking growth opportunities and business achievements.
Download ChinaJoy 2013 B To B Area Registration Form:
Download ChinaJoy 2013 B To B Sponsorship Package:
Download ChinaJoy2012 B To B Post-event Report:
Download ChinaJoy 2012 Brochure:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?