|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 08:11 AM EST||
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, November 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Numbers Academy, a unique competitive math puzzle game for iOS and Android, has launched on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The second game from Copenhagen-based studio Pixel Juice, Numbers Academy provides a fun and competitive experience for players to see who can come up with the best solution to each puzzle.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Players of any skill level can enjoy the game at one of the 3 available difficulty levels - easy, normal and expert. At each difficulty level, players must experiment with the numbers to find the best solution. Academy experts might find that it would be better to prioritize creativity over accuracy in order to score more points and win the game.
The asynchronous multiplayer game is played over 3 rounds. Players take their turn when it suits them, and earn coins by playing. Coins can be used to buy power-ups, portraits and solutions. The game rewards creative and elaborate solutions. Different solutions can be explored for each puzzle by asking the professor after each round.
To learn more about the game, check out the launch trailer: http://youtu.be/qw5WAGvmkXs?hd=1
Highlights of Numbers Academy include:
- Fun and competitive math puzzle game for everyone to enjoy!
- Asynchronous multiplayer game - take your turn when it suits you.
- Earn coins by playing the game and scoring high.
- Use earned coins to buy Timeboosts for instant extra 30 seconds to solve puzzles.
- Explore the depth of the points system and get rewarded for creative and elaborate solutions.
- Use earned coins to Ask the Professor for other solutions - you might learn a few tricks.
- In the Shop: Get the Double Time and Double Coins power-ups to permanently get ahead of the pack. Extra coins are also available for purchase.
- Use earned coins to customize your profile with one of the many unique portraits.
Numbers Academy is the most fun you will ever have with numbers and math on your phone - download Numbers Academy for free today!
About Pixel Juice
In May 2011 three highly experienced veterans from the Danish games industry founded Pixel Juice. Their first title, Egg Punch, was released in December 2011 and became an instant hit in the iPad charts in the US and the rest of the world. Presenting their second title Numbers Academy, Pixel Juice again demonstrates high quality indie game development, bringing a social and competitive handheld gaming experience for gamers worldwide to enjoy on iOS and Android. Pixel Juice is based in Copenhagen. For more information please visit: http://www.pixeljuice.com
Pixel Juice PR department
SOURCE Pixel Juice
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher