|By Business Wire||
|November 16, 2012 08:07 AM EST||
Epilog Laser, the leading manufacturer of CO2 and fiber laser systems, today announced the company ranked second in the Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work competition. This is the fifth time Epilog has ranked among the top ten best places to work in the Denver metro area.
Out of 40 Colorado finalists in four categories, Epilog was the only manufacturing company to place in the top ten in Flight II, which includes companies with 50 to 134 employees. The remaining nine finalists in the Flight II category were made up of service companies including finance, consulting, law and communications firms.
"We’re incredibly thankful to our employees for their hard work and dedication to Epilog,” said Mike Dean, vice-president of sales and marketing for Epilog Laser. “Despite continued economic uncertainty, we continue to grow and thrive with our talented and innovative workforce and our close-knit working community.”
The Best Places to Work competition examines Denver’s finest companies as determined by the people who know the best - their employees.
Complete anonymity was promised throughout the competition, as each company was represented by its own organization code. Individual passwords were not used, allowing each employee to complete the survey anonymously. Questions were given a value of one to six points ranging from “strongly agree” to “strongly disagree,” and covered topics such as trust in leadership, feeling valued in the work place and inter-department support, among others.
For more information, visit www.epiloglaser.com.
About Epilog Laser
Since 1988, Epilog Laser has been designing and manufacturing flying optics-based CO2 and fiber laser systems that can engrave and cut wood, acrylic, plastic, fabric, rubber and many other materials. Epilog specializes in developing laser systems that create unprecedented marking and cutting quality on all types of products. The company produces versatile and reliable systems that are affordable and easy to use. For more information, visit www.EpilogLaser.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?