|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 08:05 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The creators of EBOOST, the natural vitamin-infused energy powder packet and shot, today put an end to the notion that all energy drinks are created equal, declaring themselves as a safe and responsible choice within the energy drink category.
Following recent reports that have surfaced surrounding possible deaths associated with popular energy drinks on the market, EBOOST continues to provide a healthy option for consumers in need of a boost. Not only does the company pride itself on using natural ingredients in their products, but EBOOST assures consumers that their beverages are free of artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners. EBOOST has purposely excluded Guarana and Taurine in their formula. These are two highly controversial ingredients found in a majority of energy drinks which have been speculated to cause high blood pressure, strokes, seizures and heart disease in particular instances.
"As a health conscious individual, there were no products available in the energy space that I felt comfortable consuming based on the ingredients and why we created EBOOST to fill our personal needs," says Josh Taekman.
CEOs and founders, Josh Taekman and John McDonald, set out to create an alternative that not only supplied a natural boost of energy, but also supported focus, immunity and recovery, while supplying the daily suggested amounts of vitamins such as C, D, B12, B6, and zinc. Today EBOOST can be found both online and in retailers nationwide.
Taekman and McDonald encourage consumers to rely on natural ways to get energy and to educate themselves on the ingredients and facts surrounding the energy drinks on the market. For more information, please visit www.EBOOST.com
EBOOST is a premium, vitamin-infused drink that supports energy, immunity, recovery and focus. A responsible boost in an otherwise irresponsible category, EBOOST supports natural energy from green tea and the suggested daily allowance of essential vitamins and minerals. Offered in four delicious flavors including Super Berry, Orange, Pink Lemonade and Acai Pomegranate, EBOOST is available in effervescent powder packets and liquid shot form. For more information, please visit www.eboost.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks