|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 08:05 AM EST||
WILLOUGHBY, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- RJK Construction has been recognized as an Emerging Company by the Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 for the second year in a row. The Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 is a business recognition program celebrating the contributions of local companies to the Lake and Geauga county economies.
Each November, the organization chooses the 50 most rapidly growing businesses in the Ohio counties of Lake and Geauga to receive recognition. Both sales and employment growth over the past five years are used to measure and rank the growth of each business.
The company is honored, pleased, and proud to receive the award for consecutive years, as well as other distinctions like an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and other industry and manufacturer distinctions. The staff feels the recognition validates their commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction as a professional roofing and siding contractor serving Northeast Ohio.
Learn more about RJK Construction and the role it plays in Northeastern Ohio by visiting www.rjkco.com.
About RJK Construction
Founded in 2001, RJK Construction offers a multitude of exterior construction services throughout Northeast Ohio, with a special focus on roofing, siding, ventilation correction, and storm damage. The company demonstrates a consistent commitment to quality workmanship, professionalism, and excellent customer service.
Phone: (440) 975-0880
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher