|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 06:42 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spredfast, the leading social marketing software provider, today announced its admission into the Twitter Certified Products Program. As a member of the program, the company's social media management platform is now recognized as a certified engagement and analytics product.
"We are pleased to further expand our relationship with Twitter through their Certified Products Program," said Rod Favaron, Spredfast CEO. "Twitter gives brands unprecedented opportunities to communicate and engage with their community and we look forward to continuing to provide organizations with a powerful social media management platform that helps them succeed on the network."
Twitter's Certified Products Program helps businesses identify the best products and services to achieve their business goals on Twitter. The program certifies solutions that leverage the Twitter platform to its full potential and innovate to solve business needs. Twitter's engagement certification is a strong endorsement of Spredfast's ability to help brands build meaningful relationships with their customers. The analytics certification reinforces that the platform also helps brands understand their Twitter audience and the topics that they're discussing through in-depth analytics and reporting metrics.
Spredfast's social media management system integrates with Twitter to allow users to:
- Plan, publish and engage across multiple Twitter handles, through tweets, replies, retweets or direct messages.
- Create Streams that listen for key terms, hashtags and influencers in their industry to surface important topics, conversations and mentions.
- Analyze Social Profile data to give social team members insight about their community members before engaging with them.
- Measure Twitter activity, engagement and total reach to track community growth and understand what drives results.
Acceptance into Twitter's Certified Products Program builds upon Spredfast's strong relationships with all major social networks. The company recently announced admission into the LinkedIn Social Media Management Partner Program, as well as its status as a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer earlier this year.
Based in Austin, Texas, Spredfast provides social media management software that allows organizations to manage, monitor, and measure their social media programs at scale. Spredfast enables more people, in more places, to engage in more conversations from a single platform on supported social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, and popular blogging platforms. Some of the enterprise and agency adopters on board with Spredfast include AT&T, Jason's Deli, Warner Brothers, Whole Foods Market, AARP, AGAIN Interactive, Coty Beauty, HomeAway and WCG. For more information, visit www.spredfast.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks