|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 06:42 AM EST||
- WCG 2012 Grand Final will be broadcasted live by Korean Ongamenet, Twitch TV, Daum TV Pot and Chinese Neo TV
- WCG 2012 apps to view in real time the tournaments videos, results and players' information
- Spectators and fans can download the 'Create Your Game Avatar' app at the official WCG 2012 Facebook
SEOUL, South Korea, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- World Cyber Games, Inc. (WCG), organizer of the world's largest international video game competition, announced the tournament schedules for the WCG 2012 Grand Final which will be held in Kunshan, China from November 29 to December 2.
The opening match for the WCG 2012 Grand Final will be the 'Warcraft® III: The Frozen Throne™'(Warcraft III) group match. Starting from this, about two thousand tournaments will be played among players from around the world for four days. On the third day, December 1st (Sat), the final matches for World of Tanks and DotA Allstars will be held, and on the last day, December 2nd (Sun), the finals for DOTA™2, StarCraft ® II: Wings of Liberty™(Starcraft II), Warcraft III, Counter-Strike Online, Cross Fire®and FIFA 12 will be held to decide the world's top gamers.
Actual stages for the main events are available for public viewing. There are a total of three stages: On stage A, the opening and closing ceremonies and final matches for seven games will be held. On stage D, the semi-finals and the 3rd/4th place matches will be held. As Cross Fire is one of the most popular games in China, it will be held on a special stage.
All stage matches of WCG 2012 Grand Final will be broadcasted live by Korean Ongamenet, Twitch TV, Daum TV pot and Chinese NeoTV. In addition to TV broadcasts, WCG 2012 official android application is available for fans to watch the games in real time and view the entire tournament news and players' information. The application can be downloaded from Playstore.
In addition, official WCG 2012 Facebook page (www.facebook.com/DiscoverWCG) has launched the "Create Your Game Avatar" application. WCG fans can create their own avatar with the popular characters of DOTA™2.
For more details, including tournaments schedules, visit the official WCG homepage at (www.wcg.com).
About World Cyber Games, Inc. (WCG)
Founded in 2000, World Cyber Games, Inc. (WCG) is the organizer of the longest running global eSports tournament and festival in existence. Credited with launching the professional careers of many of the planet's top video game competitors, WCG uses a yearlong tournament format, which begins with online, national and regional competitions around the world. Top national competitors then convene to compete in the ultimate global eSports tournament, the WCG Grand Final, where they compete for prizes, and most of all, prestige. WCG 2012 Grand Final will be held in Kunshan, China.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks