|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- High street health experts and leading health food retailer Holland & Barrett are going sale crazy this Christmas, with their Buy One Get One Half Price (BOGOHP) deal on a large number of their products.
With offers on items such as nuts and oils, Holland & Barrett are eager for their customers to enjoy Christmas in luxury this year. Can you imagine anything better than indulging and pampering yourself this winter, whilst feeling completely guilt free? Well, thanks to the healthy range of products in this fantastic BOGOHP offer, you can do this at a fraction of the usual price!
But, you'll have to shop quickly, as this offer won't last forever. So get stocked up between November 16th and December 15th before you miss out!
Make your choice today
You can choose from...
-- A selection of different oils; there's loads! Trying to think of way to unwind during the festive season? Why not try some lavender oil? Known for its soothing effect, this could be ideal at stressful times during the next few months. -- Nuts! Feeling a bit peckish but can't face another mince pie? Well, there is always Holland & Barrett's variety of nuts for you to nibble on. From cashews and brazils to pecans and pine kernels, there is so much for you to choose from. So don't miss out!
But don't forget all the other great things which these health experts provide. Thinking about staying trim this Christmas? Then take a look at Maximuscle products available from Holland & Barrett. There are so many ways for you to stay healthy this winter.
As you can see, this offer is not to be missed. So whether you're looking for Christmas presents, or just something to treat yourself, get down to Holland & Barrett now!
To find out more and buy online from Holland & Barrett please visit http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/.
As Europe's largest specialist health food retailer, Holland & Barrett has over 600 stores in almost every major city and town across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Please direct all media enquiries to Pegasus PR
01903 219 426
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks