|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 01:30 AM EST||
STAVANGER, NORWAY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- On behalf of Statoil (OSLO: STL) (NYSE: STO), DNB has on 15 November 2012 purchased 618,750 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 137.37 per share.
Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 8,691,603 shares.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
Lars Troen Sorensen
senior vice president for investor relations
+47 51 99 77 90 / +47 90 64 91 44
vice president for investor relations in the USA
+1 203 978 6950, +1 203 570 5757
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher