|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
SYDNEY, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkForex, a leading international Forex broker, today announced the launch of ThinkForex Australia. The new website launch coincides with the opening of the firm's Sydney office, which is the first Australian location for ThinkForex. With a new sleek interface and improved functionality, ThinkForex Australia delivers an enhanced user experience to ThinkForex clients.
"We developed our Australian website to introduce ThinkForex to the Australian Forex market and to deliver an improved user experience to our new Australian clients," said Faizan Anees, managing director, ThinkForex. "Our regional website, ThinkForex Australia, features a more comprehensive client portal, or cPortal, where our clients can manage and make changes to their online Forex account quickly and easily."
The new website also includes:
- Simplified Forex demo account sign-up process
- Updated graphics
- More in-depth product information
- New website navigation
- Enhanced education section
- Additional company information
Open a Forex live account in a few easy steps. Fill out your Forex account application online, submit supporting documentation, and fund your account. Get started trading your online Forex account today.
ThinkForex is a leading international Forex broker. ThinkForex is licensed and regulated with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with AFSL number 424700. With a license and regulation from ASIC, one of the strictest and most demanding financial regulators, traders can feel completely confident that their funds are held in segregated accounts to ensure security. For more information, please visit ThinkForex Australia.
ThinkForex is committed to dramatically changing the Forex landscape by offering our clients unparalleled access to high-speed trade execution, and providing the ideal environment for all Forex traders. As a part of this continued commitment, we invite you to visit ThinkForex Australia often where there is a bevy of Forex related development materials and contact us at email@example.com with your feedback.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher